Monday, September 6, 2010

Running

Well today this morning at around 7 am i went running. I always say I hate running because I do. For some reason today it was different. I was actually excited about doing it. Like i was pumped up and everything. I never thought that could happen but it did. Running helped me think. It felt like i was in another world where I had no worries and i could do anything. But since I'm out of shape and I have a hard time breathing when I run that's what happened. haha I was at a lose of breath so I had to stop a few times but other then that I enjoyed myself. It was also a very nice morning not hot just right. I was like the only one running and maybe two other people but o well i had a great time and hope to run again soon. haha maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment