Monday, September 6, 2010

Is It Bad??

Is it bad that thee little things get me happy?
I mean yeah the big things get me happy too but its the little things that i get more excited over. Like I'm going on a cruise for my birthday and yeah that's exciting but I think reading a book seems like it gets me happier. Maybe it's because I'm not a materialistic kind of girl. I don't know. But I do know small little things get me way more excited then the big things. Maybe it's because I don't think the big things are possible. i don't know. But people if your reading this please give me your opinion. I'd like to hear your ideas.DO you think it's bad that the little things get me happier or is it just easier for people?? haha Anyway that's the end of my pointless blog. haha >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment